2015년 4월 18일 토요일

S2 My SHELF Project S2



Hi :)
I want to share my idea to you guys.
 
There are so many videos on youtube. I think above all, makeup tutorials can be the best for women. Makeup is activated for everyone and many people has a tendency to look very different according to the makeup.

 
There are different kinds of videos that husband does wife's makeup or famous celebrities' makeup videos etc. This video is an example thereof. 
 
 
This video is from andymetsonia. (Actually, i like all of their videos and i am big fan of Jayesslee. S2)
 
 
  This video is from Michelle Phan who is famous for makeup tutorial.
 
It is so amazing and cute, right? I wanna try this even i am not good at makeup. I hope this project gives you fun and good memories. If i have more ideas, i will upload continually.
 
Then see you!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기